For the first time in my life, i went rock climbing.I always dreamed of going rock climbing. It looks so so so Exciting!!!! =D
It started with asking my dad to let me go rock climbing. I told him if i get straight As in UPSR, he must bring me go rock climbing. Well....he said yes xP. Then, one faithful day, results came out...and I did get straight As but he didn't bring me rock climbing cos he was real busy wit work...aww :(
One day, dad went out station wit mum. well....they went out station for a few days. So mum left me at my friend's house, rich friend...(myra)...and one of the plans were to go rockclimbing!!!!!!
Btw, we = my friend, my sis n me....
On the day we went rock climbing, I was like super happy. First, we climed the 'boulders'. means climbin without string. was easier den the rest. The others were quite hard to climb but we managed....pretty scary too ;P especially going down
It really was a great experience!!!! Hash brown wans to go again...LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment