Thursday, November 27, 2008

The City Life

We went to the city yesterday. With Aunty Susan and Jon. With their cousin, Michael and his mom, Aunty Pek Yin. Unfortunately, my dad didn't come coz' he had to meet up with someone.

I'm sure my sister will post pics soon. I dont have the pics. So yeah. :)

We took the train from Ashburtonth to Flinders Street. Somewhere in the city. They took us to visit the highest building in Australia! :) It was so high. 92 floors high. :D

It was named " Eureka Skydeck".  We went on the 88 floor to the EDGE. You could see the whole of Australia from up that 88 floor. It was sooo cool. You see beyond where you are. ;D  

We had a really good time, I'm sure. Just the train made me alil' sick, though. Hahah. :P

Later on, we went for lunch at Blue Train Cafe. The kids meal was so big, this time I couldn't finish. But it was nice and cheap. I had Fish N Chips.. again. :)) 

We went back on the train to Michael's house. They had a trampoline. It was so fun!! Jumping up and down. :DD           We played the "egg breaker" too. Two ppl will be jumping up and down to try and break the person who will be in the middle as the egg. It was pretty cool. :)

The pics will come out on my sisters blog. 

See ya! (: (:


No comments:

Post a Comment