Penny, Loren, Amy, and I to watch Night at the Museum 2. Which I didn’t really agree on watching it coz’ Transformers came out. I couldn’t believe they didn’t watch the first one.
We went down to the food court after that… and guess what we had for lunch?
We couldn't decide on what to eat.
MePennyAmyLoren
So, what do you guys wanna eat?
*I don’t knows*
*all standing around, not sure what to eat*
I feel like having a happy meal.
Omgg, me too! *hi-5*
I feel like happy meal too! I haven’t eaten that in ages.
So, are you guys having a happy meal?
No. *unsure*
Are you?
Yeah… I think, are you? If you do, I will.
Are you?
Are you?
Are you?
*ended up laughing*
Okay, I'm having a happy meal.
Okay, I will too.
Finee, I’ll have a happy meal too.
Gosh, happy meals are so childish!
HAPPY MEAL at MACKER’s. LOL. Happy Meal, happy me. :) Lol
Anywayss, we walked around and stuff. We had free samples from Body shop. I dunno why we went there. :P Then Penny had to go.. so it left Loren, Amy, and I. We tried the nail polish testers. Haha. I had so much fun! (: We it again sometime in Term 3. Ily!

No comments:
Post a Comment