Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stuffy

I met Dylan the other day at Mullauna Secondary college. He is so gay. He will hug you or spit at you, or even lick you and smell your hair. LOL.

BYE DANI! I got your locker now. Wooohoo! (:

Yesterday was the last day of term. *awwwhs* I miss school, yet I don't. I had to follow Loren home since mom and dad was busy at work. :) Loren, Penny, Amy, Jess, Aimee and I went over to Blackburn Square to eat chips and gulp down strawberry milkshake before saying goodbye and giving hugs. :)

So, Loren and I started walking to the Blackburn station for our bus ride. and there was this crazy, scary guy who called Loren f***king b****. Psst, as he was walking past me, I tried hiding my face pretending to look away at the cars passing by. LOL. It was funny.

The bus driver was grumpy when we went on the bus. Haha. We walked up to her house after the grumpy bus driver drop us off. I got a little freaked out coz of her cats. And she has three of them, OMG! I actually screamed and wanted to jump on the couch when her cats came in. :P

We went on her Mac and took funny pics. :) We switch on her PS2 and played Sing Star. So funn. :D And we talked.. about people. Lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! Ily. :) June 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment