Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sleepover at Claire's

My sister, Jirene, and I went to a church friend's house for a sleepover, Claire. :)


I'm sure we had loadsa fun doing fun stuff. Lol.


She's like 11 this yr. I know, she's so much younger. Well, two years younger anyways. :D


Anyway, we went to her house,like, on Friday until Sunday and we go church together.


We painted our nails, watched Wild Child and Another Cinderella Story. We played Cluedo andthe Game of Life. We played with our hair using the hair straighthener. But it's not the professional one.Lol. :D


On Saturday, we went to baby Jayden's 1st birthday. :) There were helium ballons. I hould have took one.


But unfortunately, I couldn't coz' we were going to Linc. A youth group in Blackburn.


We came back to Claire's house and did some stuff. After that, her dad said we had to go to sleep to wake up early for church. But we were still talking about someone.


Ohh, yeahh, on Saturday we went to Fountain Gate (the mall). We had Mackers for lunch.

We went to Smiggle to buy stuff coz there was extra money that her mom gave us. Haha.

Hahah, anyway, I feel so lazy to type this out. :P

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment